Thursday, November 6, 2014

November Bilingual Blog Post

It is that time of the year: formal observations, staff meetings, field trips, projects, parent meetings, lesson planning, classroom organization, etc…

Sometimes, I j
ust forget to stop for a moment and think about why I am thankful. I am thankful for many things in my past that have given me the tools to become what I am today. I am also thankful for a family that understands that teaching is not an 8-5 job, it is a profession. I am thankful that I am able to create something that can save you some time.


We really hope that these activities that can save you time. Click on any picture to download a WHOLE WEEK of  “My Morning Work Routine” in Spanish. If you can use it in your classroom, I would love to know what you think. 



 If you like to see more activities check out my store, and for more freebies, check out my Facebook page

Have a great Thanksgiving! Hop over to The Second Grade Superkids by clicking on this button: 


No comments: